Polytron PCU8620 FTA Compact Headend DVB-S2>DVB-T 4×8
The PCU 8620 compact headend converts satellite signals into DVB-T channels. The headend features a built-in input switching matrix, to which up to four SAT levels are connected, which can be arbitrarily distributed to the eight tuners. The switching matrix facilitates quick and comfortable installation.
The PCU headends allow to modify the transport stream e.g. to delete programs, to adapt NIT / ONID data or to sort channels (programmes) using the LCN function. The PCU headends feature also allocating new TS IDs or SIDs with the remapping function.
Special features of the PCU series compact headends are the temperature-controlled fans as part of the POLYTRON long-life concept and the intuitive programming of the devices using the standard built-in control options via USB and LAN.
All models of the PCU compact headend series can be combined and a common NIT table can be generated.
The quality of every single “Made in Germany” PCU series headend is ensured by a 24 hours burn in test prior to delivery.
- 8x DVB-S/S2 in DVB-C or DVB-T, selectable
- Built-in 4×8 switching matrix
- MPEG-2, MPEG-4 and HEVC compatible
- Easy programming via USB or LAN
- Transponder content can be selected TSP
- Logical Channel Numbering (LCN)
- NIT/ONID adaptable
- TSID/SID remapping
- Password protection as an option
- Adjacent channel suitable
- Output channels freely selectable between 112-860 MHz
- Built-in LNB power supply
- Low power consumption
- Optional 19” mounting
- Programming software included in delivery
- Excellent price-performance-ratio
- Made in Germany